- Make Installation a Breeze: This window film kit includes an empty spray bottle, a utility knife, and a squeegee, ready for a complete window film installation; Made of lightweight but high-quality materials, this tool kit is super portable and convenient to use and carry
- 100ml Spray Bottle: Featuring sturdy construction, this spray bottle is durable for long service life to satisfy your daily use; With ergonomic design, it won’t fatigue your hand during use; Fill the empty spray bottle with water or soapy water as you like and use it to clean target surfaces by switching the adjustable nozzle from OFF to SPRAY
- Retractable Utility Knife: Made of premium metal, this utility knife helps cut and trim window films easily and quickly with an anti-slip & comfortable grip for you during use; And with the safety lock tab on the knife, it also helps lock the blade into place automatically after use; It is also a useful cutting tool for daily applications at home and office
- Flexible Installation Squeegee: The lightweight plastic squeegee gives you a comfortable feel and grip with its ergonomic handle design; It is super convenient to store with hole design and can be used easily to remove air bubbles during window film installation with no more scratches, marring, or marks caused to the surface
- More Tips for Your: Package includes an empty spray bottle, a new utility knife, and a plastic squeegee; Any issues to our window film tool kit, please feel free to contact us, we are always here for you
1. Rabbitgoo window film tool kit is made of high-quality plastic and is anti-scratch and durable.
2. They are suitable for static cling or non-adhesive films to scrape off air bubbles downright under the film.
3. The squeegee is designed with a hole so that you can hang it on the wall when not used.
4. This kit is really a convenient toolset for daily use.
5. The Squeegee: smooth away the bubbles
6. Spray Bottle: fill it with water or soapy water to help wet the glass
7. Utility Knife: trim the excess edges
Keep out of the reach of children in case the knife will hurt them.