One Way Mirror Solar Control Insulation Window Film
RABBITGOO MIRROR WINDOW FILM: The best choice for privacy protection and solar control
The reflective privacy window film provides a one-way vision effect under the correct conditions for great intended privacy during daytime only which means the outside glass will show a mirror effect to stop people from seeing whilst you can still see out during daylight hours; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior, and you will be looking at a slight mirror.
1. Adhesive film with mirror effect
The perception of one-way transmission is achieved when one side of the mirror is brightly lit and the other side is dark. This allows viewing from the darkened side but not vice versa. The face to the brighter environment will show a mirror effect and reflect lights.
2. Decorate your house with DIY
It is recommended to stick on the stained glass windows with problems of insolation, blinding, and overheating of internal environments, the Rabbitgoo sun protection film can protect your furniture from bleaching and make your house more beautiful.
3. Different effects between day and night
The privacy of the one-way mirror film depends on the intensity of the light. When the interior light is stronger than the external light at night, people outside can see people inside. Remember to pull the curtain at night.
It is non-sticky after being sprayed with clear water and easier to install than a normal adhesive film; After the water is dry, the viscosity is restored and is stronger than the glueless one.
- 1. Clean the glass: Make sure the glass surface must be smooth and there is no dust, grease, or any other contaminant on it
- 2. Measure the window, and cut the film to the size 1-2 cm larger than your window both in width and length.
- 3. Find and remove the backing film slowly, spraying soapy water both on the glass and the film.
- 4. Apply the film to the window, then remove all backing film slowly.
- 5. Use a card or soft cloth to push out water or bubbles
- 6. Cut the excess film, and dry the surface with the towel